Many Things: Affiliate Article Marketing

Sunday 15 August 2010

Affiliate Article Marketing

I sure that if you searched for making money on the internet or article marketing then you have come across numerous offers of products on how to do this. Some promising you how to further purchase the right keywords for your articles. Some offering that elusive element that separates the big boys from the little men. Some even offering you a program which will write the article for you. Whilst I wouldn’t presume to say that all of these are snake oil salesmen I think it’s fair to say that some are. I’ve no doubt that the program for writing articles does exactly what it says it does, but I would argue that I think personal experience and a naturally written article speaks for itself.

So how can you market a product using articles and more importantly how can you make money from it? Well first you need to sign up to an affiliate marketplace, just Google search ‘affiliate marketplace’ and you will find all you need. Then you need to choose a product. Once the product is chosen it’s generally a good idea to purchase it or at least try out its theory, there is nothing worse than someone writing about something they have never used. Then submit your article to an article database, again just Google search the term. Providing its good enough the piece will be accepted and available for anyone to view.

The mystery that most people have trouble with is traffic or how do I make my article the most popular? This truly is the holy grail of any marketing venture. Some people will use purchased target words, these words will then feed the article on a pay per click basis. Yes this method cost’s money and being honest I have personally always been slightly sceptical of this method, I have yet to meet or see someone who has showed me that the cost of their target words is in line with their income. You could use a SEO or ‘search engine optimisation’ program or site, again some of these cost money and you really need to know what you are doing or you gain any of the benefits. I have no clue how SEO works so I wouldn’t presume to tell you how, but if you really know your way around the internet it’s definitely worth looking into.

For all those that don’t know the internet that well, myself included, Travis Sago has the perfect solution. He has constructed a fantastic software package that shows you all of the above and best of all he shows you how to it for free! You can find it here:

Click Here!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Search Engine Submission - AddMe